Monday, May 16, 2016

Motivate Mondays!


Hello everyone! It's that time again for motivate Mondays. 
Last week was a tough one for me and I was so drained. I was able to go with Alde to the gym 3 days. It was weird since I have loads of energy but my body is still getting used to working out. So needles to say I was really pushing through my workouts. 
Since my meals were already prepped that was a no brainer. I came home from the gym and didn't even have to cook 
I weighed myself Saturday morning and I am down 4lbs! That might not be much to you but to me that is a great accomplishment. I also fit into a pair of pants that I could even think of wearing a month ago. So this proves to me that I am also down some inches. 
So I am ready for this week! Hopefully I lose a few more pounds. I am planning to go to the gym 4 days this week and work out one day from home. 

Week Goals- lose anther 2 pounds



I will keep you posted! Have a productive week!

Follow Alde
Facebook
Instagram

1 comment:

  1. Good job sis way to stay committed and map out goals for yourself. #BreakBoundaries

    ReplyDelete