Thursday, May 5, 2016

Inspiration & Motivation



Today's post will highlight Inspiration and Motivation. Sometimes it's so hard to stay motivated (believe me I know). You honestly have to dig it out of you and push through the obstacles to see the light on the other side. I can sit here and list all the things that I want to accomplish, but why? The problem is when you don't accomplish those things. Everything takes time to complete, and most things that have to be thought out are completed correctly. When I say correctly I mean correctly to you. Most people need some kind of motivation. Spiritually, visually or just to reap all the benefits of your accomplishments. What gets you motivated? Today I wanted to share with you some quotes and videos that get me motivated! Please feel free to share your motivation and inspiration in the comments section.

    It's easy to get negative because you get beat down. You go through a few disappointments and it's easy to stay in that negative frame of mind. Choosing to be positive and having a grateful attitude is a whole cliche, but your attitude is going to determine how you're going to live your life. ~Joel Osteen


"Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, he turned into a butterfly." --Proverb










No comments:

Post a Comment